Messaging the Katapult lease-to-own program accurately and effectively is the first step to recognizing the full potential of the program. Katapult customers are self-aware that they have evolving credit and that traditional financing will not be a viable option for them. They look for these key messages to drive their decision as to whether or not they will be able to complete a transaction on the retailer’s site.
- Don’t appropriate Katapult content or imagery, such as in advertisements or promotion, without consent
- Don’t mask or alter Katapult's brand by ‘white-labeling our service as an in-house financing program or by changing Katapult's materials with different content, color, or design
- Don’t alter these logos or combine them with other custom content without consent
- Include Katapult logos anywhere Katapult is mentioned, like product detail pages and the payment method selection in your checkout flow.
- Include a Katapult button on your cart page to provide a shortcut to checkout
Visit here - Widgets
Updated almost 2 years ago