In this guide you will learn how to integrate Katpault with Salesforce Commerce Cloud in order to provide a no credit, lease-to-own payment option for your customers.
Before Getting Started
Before beginning your integration, please review the following:
- Online Checkout Flow
- Your current checkout process to understand how Katapult will impact operations and customers.
- Leasable Items
- Deployment Checklist
- Tax Exemption Management: Katapult is a wholesale merchant and is responsible for collecting sales tax from customers. In some cases this will require additional development. Please review internally and determine the best way to reconcile orders.
- Confirm all your products have SKUs, item descriptions & item value being passed. It is your responsibility to make sure all items are passed to Katapult with the correct dollar value.
- You should review how attributes are being utilized and if they are being used to collect any additional fees or taxes on orders.
- Discount Behavior: Katapult does not support discounts from increasing the price of an item.
Once your agreement has been completed, you will receive an email with your sandbox login credentials and tokens. If you have not received your tokens, please reach out to [email protected].
To proceed with installation go to the Salesforce Marketplace and download the cartridge here
Updated 7 months ago