Before deploying to production, it is important to complete thorough testing to ensure that both the user experience and your order management system perform as expected.
It is a best practice that before going live you complete testing in your sandbox environment to validate your configuration and order processes.
You may refer to our example testing plan when setting up your scenarios
Not all tests may be applicable to your platform. It is advised that testing take place in your sandbox environment.
New User Creation
The guidelines listed below will help you create new pre-approved test users in the sandbox environment. Our sandbox environment recognizes 4 key pieces of information as unique qualifiers.
We suggest that you begin your first application with your phone number and for each new user you create changing the last 4 digits.
The email does not need to be valid to be passed through to a pre-approval. We suggest using a random email generator https://generator.email/
Any valid address in the United States excluding MN, NJ, WI, WY
Must use a unique SSN.
When creating a unique SSN avoid the following:
SSNs with the number “00” in positions 4 – 5.
May use any first name
May use any last name
Date of Birth
User must be over 18 years of age.
Test Checkout Payment Info
4111 1111 1111 1111
Any future Date
- Perform the following checks and tests while connected to our sandbox.
- In the admin settings, confirm your sandbox and public keys are configured
- Confirm that sandbox mode is enabled in the admin settings so that test transactions go to the Katapult Sandbox Environment. Katapult will not fulfill any orders placed in sandbox mode.
- Verify that Katpault is displaying at checkout as a payment option.
- Confirm that Katpault only displays as a payment option with in the continental United States of America.
- Follow the steps below to test your front end and order management system.
- Open incognito tab
- Navigate to staging site
- Add items to shopping cart, not to exceed $2000
- Add Discount code - Cart level
- Add Shipping when applicable
- Add Warranty if applicable
- Add non leasable item if applicable
- Go to checkout and select Katapult for the payment method
- Enter Mobile number and agree to the terms
- Enter verification code 123456
- Complete application - see User Creation tab for more details
- Submit application, you should receive a pre approval of $2700
- Select complete order
- Agree to terms and review lease
- Make first payment
- After submitting your payment you should be redirected to the order confirmation screen
Updated 9 months ago